Happy anniversary

Sighless, loss in my own smile. i could have slept. Times keep moving slowly and the tic toc sounds was tingling in my ears. i ve been waiting and counting hours. it doesn't take that long. I need half more hours to say something. It is not kind of celebration. it just a saying. I am not gonna say good nite or i love u. I just wanna say "Happy anniversary" . Thanks for the unconditional love. For everything that we ve been through for years. We fight, we hurt, we cry, we hate, we have lots of problems. but i am sure we love each other still. I dnt know, would it be everlasting? the point is right here and right now, i stand up still with the feeling. It is warm and lovely. It almost gone, but i would not let it go. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pengalaman Mengirim Barang Dengan Menggunakan jasa Dakota Cargo

Apa Sih Clinical Skill (KKJ) Itu?

PENGURUSAN SERKOM DAN STR UNTUK DOKTER UMUM