LOTTA by Astrid makes me miss my childhood

i remember it clearly. The moment when i start learning to read. I could read when i was five. My brothers introduced me to some chidren's book stories. Lotta, written by Astrid Lindgren is one of them.Yeah the first book's story.  I still remember every detail of the story and it was all fun. Although i don't know where is the existence of the book that my brother handed to me (the book is gone) maybe someone borrowed it and forget to hand it back or tsunami swept it away), it is still longlast in my memory. I want to read it again and more, i just don't know how. I ve tried to browse and search the PDF or the ebooks, But it failed. I dnt have much money or time to buy it. i wish i can read it again someday. These are the books i want to read so bad :-(
 i miss my childhood so i need those books :( ( i have to buy it someday and keep it in my bookcase and not allow anybody to take it away from me again).






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pengalaman Mengirim Barang Dengan Menggunakan jasa Dakota Cargo

Apa Sih Clinical Skill (KKJ) Itu?

PENGURUSAN SERKOM DAN STR UNTUK DOKTER UMUM