The Day




I remember that day
The day you ignored me, and stated i was not a good person 
That day i broke into pieces, and i don't know is there any miracle to fix the broken pieces like it used to be..

Delusion of your scream  remind me of that day, always
" You Just a Wierdo, Stay away from My life.." You Ruin my Life.. You waste My time, Because of You i am never be as Happy as i could Be,, You took My Happiness away..and I hate You,, I HATE YOU.."!!!!


The words, the words hurt me deep inside my heart. The words kill me slowly
Your statement just stab me right into my Heart, so it's bleeding. The beat runs irregularly. The Pump goes weaker and weaker by the time. My heart is crumbled easily dear, and your words is the same like poison.

Ah, i miss that day, the day we first met. 
Do you remeber?
How we met that day?
 We. Yes, we were happy. At least i considered you were.  
You said you are not happy, Mine too
Baby, How can i be happy when you said you don't?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pengalaman Mengirim Barang Dengan Menggunakan jasa Dakota Cargo

Apa Sih Clinical Skill (KKJ) Itu?

PENGURUSAN SERKOM DAN STR UNTUK DOKTER UMUM